FDA & Nicotine DisclaimerEffective Date: This FDA & Nicotine Disclaimer is effective as of November 30, 2013 and was last updated on December 2, 2014
Please note products within this site and our monthly memberships boxes have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any International Health Organization. Your use of our site, all hardware and liquids is at your own peril.
- The monthly VAPEBOX® products are intended for use by smokers 21 years of age or older. You must be of legal smoking age in your area to receive our boxes or use our Site/membership services.
- Products contained in your monthly VAPEBOX® may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine is extremely addictive and habit forming.
- Products contained in your monthly VAPEBOX® are not intended for use by children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding, or by those who are at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or are taking medication for depression or asthma.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not use these products if you are sensitive or allergic to nicotine or the additive propylene glycol.
- All products received are intended for recreational use only and are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any condition, disorder, disease or other conditions are not a smoking cessation method and have not tested as such.
VAPEBOX® welcomes your questions or comments. For general inquiries you may contact us at email@example.com.
Should you have any questions regarding this Disclaimer or other legal inquiries, you may contact our legal team’s lead counsel at RBNM Group, whom can be reached at:
Ryan Noory, Esq.
15940 Kaplan Ave
City of Industry, CA 91744
Effective Date: November 30, 2013. Last Updated: December 2, 2014.