The Vapros Vision Spinner 2 1650mAh Battery is a dynamic vape pen upgrade from the original Vision Spinner, integrating a 1650mAh rechargeable capacity with variable voltage features. The dial for power adjustments is located at the base of the system, with a voltage range of 3.3 to 4.4V. The Vision Spinner 2 also comes with protection features such as Automatic Cut-Off Time, improved PCB control, Short Circuit Protection, and overall upgraded internal chipset. Based on customer reviews, this starter kit has been a hit!
Vapros Vision Spinner II Battery Features:
- Rechargeable 1650mAh Integrated Battery
- Upgraded PCB Board - Longer Lifespan
- 510 / Ego Thread Connection
- Variable Voltage Range: 3.3-4.8V
- Charging Voltage: 4.2V / 420mA
- On/Off Switch
- Lock Button - Press 5x Times
- Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Automatic Cut-Off Time - ~8 Seconds
- Available in Black, White, Stainless, Orange, Red, Purple, Pink, Blue, Brown, Copper, Rainbow, Yellow
- 1 x Vapros Vision Spinner 2 Variable Voltage eGo Battery
Instructions for the Vision Spinner 2
Below is the complete instruction manual for the vision spinner 2. Contact us if you need any assistance.
How to turn on or off the battery
- The battery is turned on or off simply by pressing the button ﬁve times within two seconds.
How to use Vision Spinner 2?
- The Vision Spinner II is capable of outputting voltages from 3.3v to 4.8v.
- The bottom dial indicates the position of the voltage output level.
- Simply rotate the bottom dial to align the red line with the bottom dial to get the desired voltage level.
- The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale from 3.3v to 4.8v in order to ﬁne tune your voltage outputs settings, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v.
How to read the power indicator on the device
- The Vision Spinner II displays three colors on the button to indicate the battery usage levels.
- A White color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 60%-100% in battery power.
- A Blue color when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power left
- An orange color when the battery is on, that indicates a remaining 0%-30% in battery power - that means it's time to charge your battery!
- If the button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in a mixed pattern color, then there is no power left in the battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged again.
Important facts about the Vapros Spinner 2 by Vision
- It has a built in short circuit protection - when the battery is on, a short circuit will cause the button to flash three times and stop working temporarily until the condition causing the short circuit is removed.
- Auto-fire protection - when the battery is on, if the button is held for eight straight seconds, the button ﬂashes ﬁve times and then turns off.
- Charging time - The Vision Spinner II, for the large Mah capacity of 1650mah, requires about 5 to 6 hours to be fully charged if charging from a dead state.
- The Vision Spinner II, like all ego & 510 batteries, requires a standard usb charger of 420mah and a wall adapter of 500mah output. Any use of non-standard chargers with higher outputs such as iPhone & android chargers can damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Using improper chargers is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Vision Spinner 2 is a very popular device. It is extremely versatile. Due to the popularity, there are a lot of questions surrounding this neat little vape device. Here are some answers to those questions.
Who makes vision spinner 2?
Vision was founded in 2007 with an innovative dream of electronic cigarettes or e-cigs. Vision has surprised the whole electronic cigarettes market with a series of breakthrough products again and again over the past 12 years. Nowadays, Vision has a vast number of electronic cigarette lovers from all over the world.
Nevertheless, VISION has never stopped the pace of advancement, innovation and the creation of history. Persisting to the principle of "All For customers, For All customers, For Customers All", Vision will unceasingly strive for creating more superior life-altering products
By using this ideals, Vision was able to create the worldly popular Vision Spinner 2. The design utilizes all their values and creates an incredible vaping experience.
Vision spinner 2 how to fill?
The Vision Spinner II does not come with a tank or atomizer. However, it does feature a 510 ego thread connection. This is a widely used connection for devices this size. Simply screw the tank on to the top of the device to ensure that the connection is complete. Follow your hardware's instructions and fill accordingly. Always maintain a proper connection. The pcb control head can be connected to various devices to vape oils, e-juice, or herbs. This can even be used on dual coils or related products. This means you can get new upgraded products. The spinner 2 is perfect for your e-liquid.
How to charge vision spinner 2
The Vision Spinner 2 has a large battery capacity or battery life. The variable voltage battery capacity ranges from a 1600mah battery to a 1650mah battery. In order to properly recharge the battery, connect the device to a power supply for 5 to 6 hours. Use a standard USB charger and connect it to an appropriate power supply. Lay your device down and away from being damaged. Once charge, unplug your charger so overcharging and risk of battery doesn't occur.
How to charge vision spinner 2 without a charger?
The Vision Spinner II like all ego & 510 batteries, requires a standard usb charger of 420mah as well as a wall adapter of 500mah output. Any use of non-standard chargers with higher outputs such as iPhone & android chargers, can likely damage the battery cell and cause unwanted consequences, therefore, the use of nonstandard chargers on Vision Spinner II's is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
How to tell when vision spinner 2 is charged?
Color for battery charge indicator - The Vision Spinner II can show three colors to represent the power levels or battery usage levels.
If the button displays a white colored light when the device is on, the battery level is at 60 to 100%.
If the button displays a blue color when the device is on, the battery level is at 30 to 60%.
If the button displays an orange color when the device is on, the battery level is at 0 to 30%.
The ego battery should show a white light when it's done charging. It's a great battery.
Always remember to abide by your state's laws. Please use age verification to ensure your legal smoking age for purchases. Remember that nicotine is an addictive chemical. Use evod for your smoking cessation and please vape responsibility. For more questions or concerns about wholesale, please contact our customer service.