Warnings & Disclaimers
Effective Date: This Warnings &
Disclaimers is effective as of November 30, 2013 and was last
updated on September 3, 2019.
Age restricted product - Sell or resell to minors of any VAPEBOX® product or any affiliated product
is illegal and strictly prohibited.
- The products in your monthly VAPEBOX® are intended for use by persons of legal age or older.
- The products in your monthly VAPEBOX® are not intended for children, women who are pregnant or
- The products in your monthly VAPEBOX® are not a smoking cessation product and they have not been
tested as such.
- The products in your monthly VAPEBOX® are not intended for persons with or at risk of heart
disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking any type of medication especially medicine for
depression or asthma. Always consult a licensed physician prior to use.
E-liquids & Nicotine
- California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of
California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine warning: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous, with serious
health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlying
medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. Nicotine is extremely
habit forming. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product.
Some of the side effects of nicotine use may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood
pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, depression, shortness of breath, sweating,
dizziness, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth.
Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin
contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you
come into contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15
minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your
physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Please do not puncture cartridges or drink the e-liquids.
- Ingestion of the non-vaporized concentrated ingredients in the e-liquids from your monthly
VAPEBOX ® can be poisonous.
- Use this product in moderation. Failure to do so may result in nicotine overdose.
- E-liquids may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners in the
flavoring. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients of
e-liquid, such as propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and food/beverage flavorings.
A small percentage of people have allergies to propylene glycol, present in many, but not all,
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Not for use by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant.
Hardware and Equipments (Atomizers / Mods)
- Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this
product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injury.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use accordingly.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- We DO NOT recommend building/wrapping a coil lower than 0.3Ω in resistance.
- Cease the use of any equipment if there are any slight indications of malfunction.
- Mechanical mods and hybrid connection mods are advanced user items. Please understand all safety
procedures before attempting to use.
- WARNING: Some tanks are made from polycarbonate and is not suitable for e-liquid use as some
flavors might affect its structural integrity causing it to craze or crack. Please check and see
if your tank is made from a suitable material (like glass, Pyrex, stainless steel, etc.) when
using citrus, cinnamon, and tea flavors.
- All Li-ion batteries may vent or explode if they are misused.
- Over discharging and over charging these types of batteries can result in thermal runaway.
- Never leave your batteries unattended while they charge.
- Always remove batteries from charger when they are done charging.
- Never store batteries loosely in a pocket or purse. Batteries must be safely stored in a battery
case on person.
- Never allow foreign metallic items come in contact with the positive and negative electrodes of
- Never discharge a battery past its specified cut-off voltage, which is typically 3.0 volts.
- NEVER surpass the batteries’ specified discharge rates given by the manufacturer.
The contents included in your box are being shipped "AS IS" by VAPEBOX®, not tested and not
represented as being in a workable, mechanically sound, safe or maintained at any guaranteed level
of quality. The contents may not be fit for use as intended by the manufacturer and may require
substantial repairs in their current condition(s). Please contact the manufacturer for proper
instructions prior to use.
All products are used at Your Own Risk. Lilac Web Holdings, LLC, DBA: VAPEBOX®, is not responsible
for any damages done to any property or person.
Please note, any alleged injury, property damage, or other issues of concern regarding any product
shipped by VAPEBOX® or any affiliate must be reported to us in writing within 72-hours of discovery.
Should you have any questions regarding this Disclaimer or any other legal inquiries, you may
contact our legal team’s lead counsel Mr. Ryan Nori, Esq. via:
Ryan Nori, Esq.
20758 Carrey Road
Walnut, CA 91789
E: [email protected]